About Attorney Michael Greer
Mike has been representing people in their fight against insurance companies for well over a decade. Many clients have been injured workers, fighting to get medical treatment after losing their income. Other clients were enjoying a normal day when – in the blink of an eye – their lives changed forever.
Mike joined the firm in May, 2017, prepared to help medical malpractice patients in their fight against insurance companies. He grew up in Delaware, went to school in Oklahoma, and practiced in the Charlotte area for nearly twelve years. Since moving to Asheville, he has spent his free time exploring mountain towns and hiking trails.
- 2005, North Carolina and U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- 2015, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2005
- University of Central Oklahoma, B.A., 2001
- Medical malpractice
- Personal injury
- Workers compensation
- Insurance coverage disputes
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- South Carolina Bar Association