Case Verdicts and Settlements
Hensley Cloninger, P.C. takes pride in its endeavor to win compensation for our clients. While all cases are different and no attorney can guarantee results, we wanted to show some of the past successes our lawyers have achieved on behalf of our injury clients. These past results should not be construed to suggest the likely outcome of your case.
- $5.9 MILLION VERDICT – Served as lead trial attorney and obtained the largest single plaintiff’s verdict on record in Western North Carolina on behalf of a 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy allegedly caused by the negligence of his doctor during a vacuum extraction delivery. Additional amounts were obtained for the parents.
- $4.75 MILLION SETTLEMENT – On behalf of child who suffered brain damage allegedly caused by a delay in proper diagnosis and treatment.
- $3.25 MILLION, $2.35 MILLION, $2 MILLION, $2 MILLION, $1.55 MILLION, $1.5 MILLION and $1.1 MILLION in SETTLEMENTS – On behalf of children with brain damage and cerebral palsy allegedly caused by medical negligence during their delivery.
- $850,000 SETTLEMENT – On behalf of 64-year-old man with partial paralysis allegedly caused by physician’s failure to properly diagnose a spinal fracture following a fall.
- $330,000 SETTLEMENT – Workers’ Compensation – On behalf of woman with back injuries and chronic pain following fall at work.
- $290,000 SETTLEMENT – Workers’ Compensation – On behalf of woman who sustained a back injury at work.
- $175,000 SETTLEMENT – Workers’ Compensation – On behalf of man who sustained a knee injury at work.
- $200,000 SETTLEMENT – With an insurance company on behalf of a disabled professional who was denied benefits under their long-term disability policy.
Helping you make a financial recovery from your injuries
When you have been wronged and are suffering the consequences, you need a strong advocate in your corner. Hensley Cloninger, P.C. in Asheville works toward the best possible result for each client every time. Representing injury victims throughout North Carolina and the southeastern U.S. (through pro hac vice admission), we look forward to helping you recover financially while you recover physically. Call us at 828-348-0092 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation today.